6 Shrewsbury Students Receive Offers From Cambridge University
Thailand’s leading international school, Shrewsbury, has much to celebrate this year. Having just won the award for ‘International School of the Year’ at the annual British International School Awards, the school has received news that six pupils have been offered early placements at Cambridge University and one early placement at Stanford.
Established in 2003, Shrewsbury School is a coeducational British international school situated in Charoengkrung, Bangkok. Over the past six years, pupils of Shrewsbury International have been offered 25 places at Oxbridge and other world-leading universities such as Brown, Yale, Cornell and Colombia.
A big congratulations to the following Shrewsbury International School students receiving offers from the University of Cambridge this year:
- Sithipont Cholsaipant to read mathematics
- Nerinat Yongphiphatwong to read engineering
- Chanop Sethiwan to read engineering
- Woramon Wattanawanitchakorn to read economics
- Pornchanit Sunyabhisithkul to read economics
- Singh Atipunumphai to read natural sciences (physics)