Chanintr Craft Fair: Know Your Furniture Before You Buy It
Furniture fairs are generally quite similar—extensive aesthetic arrangements of the latest in home décor that are just there for your viewing. Chanintr, however, is taking this up a notch with ‘Chanintr Craft’, a unique lifestyle experience event that gives you the chance to truly get to know the furniture, as well as take part in fun and creative workshops.
From today until Thai Mother's Day (August 12), you can experience impeccably crafted furniture pieces from the upscale retailer at its outlet on Sukhumvit 61, through special live demos of furniture making and hands-on activities related to home and décor. Carl Hansen & Son’s master weaver, Benny Hammer Larsen himself, will by flying in to share his expertise in a special live demo of hand-weaving during the event. Intrigued? Here’s everything you need to know about this highly interactive furniture fair:
Selected brands that you should look out for especially at the showcase:
- From Denmark: Carl Hansen & Son, Louis Poulsen
- From France: DCW Editions
- From Japan: Maruni, Conde House
- From the U.S.A: Emeco
- From The Czech Republic: Ton
- From Belgium: Ethnicraft
Workshops And Highlight Activities
- August 11-12: Live demonstration of the art of chair-weaving on the iconic CH24 by Carl Hansen & Son, held by Benny Hammer Larsen
- Friday evenings: Live acoustic music performances
- Every weekend: Free workshops on Japanese Ikebana flower arranging, macramé weaving, watercolor painting and perfume-making
Chanintr Craft takes place at Chanintr 61 on Sukhumvit soi 61 from today until August 12, 2018. Those who register for the event online can also enjoy 15% off on select world-class furniture brands.
Call 0-2015-8888 or send a Line message to @chanintrcraft for more information.